• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Intake Gasket Leak

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

WNDYTUR

What is the name of your state?MS. I PURCHASED A 2001 CHEVY MALIBU IN MARCH OF 2001 BRAND NEW OFF THE LOT. FROM THE VERY BEGININGTHE PAINT BEGAN TO CHIP AND PEEL I HAVE HAD TO HAVE THE CAR PAINTED 4 TIMES, BUT THAT IS ANOTHER ISSUE. IN FEBRUARY OF 2005 MY VEHICLE RAN HOT ON ME 100 MILES FORM HOME AND I HAD TO HAVE THE VEHICLE TOWED WITCH COST ME 150.OO DOLLARS. I TOOK THE CAR TO A CERTIFIED CHEVY MECHANIC HE TOLD ME THAT THE INTAKE GASKET WAS LEAKING SEVERILY AND IT WOULD COST ME 600.00 TO FIX IT. I HAD 82THOUSAND PLUS MILOES ON THE CAR AT THE TIME AND I CALLE DGM THEY TOLD THAT THE CAR WAS OUT OF WARRENTY AND THAT THEIR WAS NOTHING THEY COULD DO. WELL I ENDED UP HAVING IT FIXED PLUS IT COST ME A LITTLE OVER 100.00 TO RENT A VEHICLE. I DIDNT KNOW THIS WAS A REACURING PROLEM. HAD I KNOWN I WOULD TAKEING IT TO A LAWYER. IF THERE IS ANYONE OUT THERE WHO CAN HELP PLEASE EMAIL ME AT [email protected] OR CALL ME AT 601-508-1758. I AM A SINGLE PARRENT ON A FIXED INCOME AND I GET NO HELP. I COULD OF USED THAT MONEY I HAD TO ASK MY PARRENTS FOR HELP FOR HELP FOR TWO WKS. THIS PROBLEM NEEDS TO BE RESOLVED AND GM SHOULD BE HELD RESPONSIBLE.

HELP; WENDY

Last edited:

You Are Guilty

It's a car. It's mechanical. You use it and things break. Then you fix them. Some cars break more than others. The technical term for them is "domestics". That's why we try not to buy those.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">