• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Jd byryder used cars

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Jj610

I need serious help it's been now going on two years I've been paying for my car ive gotten from JD buy Ryder the first day ive drove it off the lot there was nothing wrong with it but the next day and beyond ive had to continuously bring it back over and over again.there was one point where I was 30 days without a vehicle and they only give me the run around its so unfair that I have a handicap mom and brother who has emergency Medical needs and now it's so sad that the car is no longer under warranty and it took a turn for the worse and broke down in front of my home and I have no means of transportation ive contacted the dealership too help me because every since day one the car was a lemon I need all the help I can to get pointed in the right direction for legal action because it's so unfair I still have too pay for the car mean while I can't drive please help with all info you can the car I am paying off is used and truthfully has been a hassle from the start there was one time where the breaks went bad while driving I am feeling depressed for my family because they all have truly bad medical conditions and are missing so many appointments because of no way of transportation please help?

FlyingRon

You first have to tell us what state you bought the car in. Very few states actually have lemon laws that cover used cars.

Second, sentences are your friend. It's near impossible to decipher your stream of consciousness post.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">