• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

kind of different-does this apply to bogus veterinarian bill?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

inahurrytwo

What is the name of your state?Alabama

Icarried my dog to a vet that wasn't my regular vet because mine was out of town. The on-call vet was apparently afraid of my dog. MY dog had been hit by a car and I without xrays could tellthe leg was broke. He never did xrays (scaredy cat) but he did suture his leg. I paid $100 up front that day leaving a balance of $80. Part of the charge was for removal of sutures. When my reguar vet got back in town he immediately did xrays, confirmed my opinion of a broken leg, REMOVED SUTURES and set the leg. At the time this was five yrs ago, I could have sued him but I didn't. I refuse to pay this bill for removal of sutures. Is there anything I can do to get this charged off account gone from my credit?

Last edited:

racer72

By waiting 5 years you have screwed yourself, the SOL has long since passed to to take any legal action about the bill. The only option you have now is to pay it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">