• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need some help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Nicolle81

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Ohio , I bought a 2003 Chevy Venture from a dealership, I just made my 2nd car payment on Dec. 1.I had to take it back to the dealership yesterday because it was having engine problems. They had their mechanics look at it and 3 hours later inform me that there is something majorly wrong inside of the engine itself and it will cost me 1,300.00 to fix it. Now I have not had this car very long at all and I knw this engine problem did not generate from me so does anyone have any advice on what I can do because I do not feel I should have to pay for this repair.

sandyclaus

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Ohio , I bought a 2003 Chevy Venture from a dealership, I just made my 2nd car payment on Dec. 1.I had to take it back to the dealership yesterday because it was having engine problems. They had their mechanics look at it and 3 hours later inform me that there is something majorly wrong inside of the engine itself and it will cost me 1,300.00 to fix it. Now I have not had this car very long at all and I knw this engine problem did not generate from me so does anyone have any advice on what I can do because I do not feel I should have to pay for this repair.
Did the dealer offer you a written warranty or guarantee of fitness for the vehicle? If not, then the vehicle sale is considered "AS-IS", along with all it's problems.

What did your mechanic say about the condition of the vehicle prior to purchasing it?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">