• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

No car

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dexie

Dex - Texas,

Bought a car from use car lot, car had problems, and I would not confirm with the finance company that I was satified. The dealer then called me and said they would repair the car. I then took the car back to the dealer and have been getting the round around every since. I finally decided to go to the dealer and ask what was going on, I was told that they had made the decision to not sale me the car. I then ask for my down payment back which was three thousand dollars and I am now in fear I will never get my money back. I really don't know what to do from here.

:(

swalsh411

Sounds like they decided you weren't worth the trouble as a customer which is certainly their right. I think they will give you back your down payment very soon so they can be done with you. If they don't sue them in smalls claims court.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">