• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Traded off my car 2 hours after anesthesia

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Wudabaga

Indiana

My boyfriend stopped and looked at cars at a lot and I ended up trading MY car in, signing off the title and giving my car away after leaving a procedure within hours of coming out of anesthesia. Can I legally get my car back?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Indiana

My boyfriend stopped and looked at cars at a lot and I ended up trading MY car in, signing off the title and giving my car away after leaving a procedure within hours of coming out of anesthesia. Can I legally get my car back?
Not based on what you've posted...

Wudabaga

Well no he didn't stop me, we both were excited to get a new car! It turned out to all be a huge mistake and we regret ever doing it. I'm not looking to hustle anyone, we got a car with a lot of hidden problems, and come to find out it has a crappy carfax report. Now I know that's the business of used cars and we should of been more careful, but we were the ones hustled here and just struggling to find some justice.

lealea1005

I would think some one immediately post-op/post procedure would want to go directly home to resst, not out shopping.

So, I gotta ask....

What type of anesthesia and how many hours post anesthesia?

ETA: Whoops, n/m just saw 2 hours post anesthesia.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">