• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Truck sold with wrong parts

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

samanthanorton

I bought a new truck 3 year's ago from a dealership in texas. Today I went to sell the truck and was informed that the truck has the wrong rims on it. The rims on the truck or what the sold it to me with. I was informed the Texas addition is supposed to have 20 inch rims. When I returned to the dealership and asked what happened to the rim I paid for they told me that they couldn't do anything cause the truck was 3 years old. But I paid for the rims it is suppose to have. Is there anything I could do.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I bought a new truck 3 year's ago from a dealership in texas. Today I went to sell the truck and was informed that the truck has the wrong rims on it. The rims on the truck or what the sold it to me with. I was informed the Texas addition is supposed to have 20 inch rims. When I returned to the dealership and asked what happened to the rim I paid for they told me that they couldn't do anything cause the truck was 3 years old. But I paid for the rims it is suppose to have. Is there anything I could do.
Sure, find someone who doesn't care what rims are on the truck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">