• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

used lemon?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sam83067

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Pa

I bought a used car in Oct and with it, an extended warranty. The dealer supplied a 30 day warr. 5 weeks after purchase, trans acted up...light coming on. His mechanic "fixed" it and I pd ded. Day I picked it up, light started blinking again and I took it back down and it was a "new" problem. He told me to keep driving it, eventually the check engine light will come on, then he'll be able to do something. It did....6 wks later, motor blew. That was Feb 3rd and the dealer/mechanic has had it since. I know I have a legal obligation topay this loan but not having it for 3 months, do I not have any legal standing? I have made 1 payment since he has had it but I just feel I am being screwed. Thanks for any help.

Sam

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">