• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

where do i stand

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

BRIST1897

Hi I have been to court on an harrasment charge and had a sentence of 2 year community discharge and 2 year restraining order. 2 days later she made 1st contact with me via facebook which I AGREED TO (Can prove it) SHE THEN CONTACTED ME 3 DAYS later and asked if we could go out for a meal which again I agreed to She asked me if I could get her a contract mobile phone which I agreed to but made her sign a contract to me saying she would give me the monthly cash which she has done Since then she has not given me a penny towards the bill and has had me arrested for breach of restraining order Where do I stand

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Sorry, this forum is for US law only.

But, anywhere, it seems to me that you stand as a guy who has violated a restraining order. You need legal representation.

sandyclaus

Hi I have been to court on an harrasment charge and had a sentence of 2 year community discharge and 2 year restraining order. 2 days later she made 1st contact with me via facebook which I AGREED TO (Can prove it) SHE THEN CONTACTED ME 3 DAYS later and asked if we could go out for a meal which again I agreed to She asked me if I could get her a contract mobile phone which I agreed to but made her sign a contract to me saying she would give me the monthly cash which she has done Since then she has not given me a penny towards the bill and has had me arrested for breach of restraining order Where do I stand
You appear to stand in the footsteps of someone who got suckered into violating a restraining order AND who accepting responsibility for a cell phone bill on a phone you don't possess.

Cancel the cell service contract and get a good lawyer to deal with the RO violation.

Antigone*

And this pertains to lemon law, how???:confused::eek::confused:

swalsh411

You clearly did, knowingly and willfully, breach the restraining order. What possible legal argument would you think might exist to claim otherwise?

You're not even intelligent enough to post your question in the right forum. There is no way you were going to get away with this. And you probably admitted everything to the police when they questioned you which just sealed the deal.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">