• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

An Accomplice?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

PBinCA

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CA

There is a woman in this forum Im in and she is threatening me as an accomplice.. This person she says has threatened her (I didnt see it) and because I sent a picture I copied from FB (which everyone could see) She now says I am an accomplice to his threats.. Yes or No Or should I be worried? Thanx!

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CA

There is a woman in this forum Im in and she is threatening me as an accomplice.. This person she says has threatened her (I didnt see it) and because I sent a picture I copied from FB (which everyone could see) She now says I am an accomplice to his threats.. Yes or No Or should I be worried? Thanx!
**A: stop playing games with him and her.

PBinCA

Hey thanx a bunch Homeguru...

I thought this place was a place to come and ask questions and get advice ..not someplace to get slammed... apparently I was wrong.. So Ill ask again.. She is threatening to get the FBI and I was wondering if I could be in trouble.. all I did was send a friggin pic she had on her FB page... Anyone?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney

I thought this place was a place to come and ask questions and get advice ..not someplace to get slammed... apparently I was wrong.. So Ill ask again.. She is threatening to get the FBI and I was wondering if I could be in trouble.. all I did was send a friggin pic she had on her FB page... Anyone?
Thanks for clarifying your question. My answer is as follows:

(Thanks HG!)

HomeGuru

**A: my response was correct legal advice. Your attitude is going to get you in trouble. You guilty.

Antigone*

Thanks, HG you made this one all too easy:cool:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">