• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

advice how to handle a control freak

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

caron717

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? south carolina originally new york moved to sc 5 years ago and a friend of 40 yrs moved down with his family also.everything was fine i cashed a check for him 2 years ago so he could pay his girl in ny so his wife wouldnt find out. he became pres of our hoa and ruined not only my reputation but many more noone could stand him and wanted him off he sent letters demanding people to remove items from there driveways or face fines.he went around telling lies about me and my family.people stopped even saying hello to us. then he refused to accept my dues but told people i refused to pay then a board member started talking to me because they couldnt take him with the controlling he became pres,treas,sect he took all jobs.she started telling me what was being said and i showed her letters and email she said he has been lying about us since becoming pres.they threw him off now he is emaling me threatening that he is "not going away" saying i owe him money.the check i cashed over two years ago for him. i have not answered his emails but knowing him he will not stop he also carries a gun and has over 50 in his house. what do i do i need this all to stop before someone ends up getting hurt. ron

quincy

Report him to the police in your area. Then look into getting a civil harassment restraining order.

Good luck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">