• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

assault threats

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

stuntbums

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? TN

Somebody wrote on an online forum that somebody should break wind in my face. Can I call the police and have them arrested? I don't know who did it, but can't they find out?

"somebody should hold her down and fart in her face". Isn't this terroristic threatening? I know it sounds silly but could I sue them?

swalsh411

Oh grow up. Is this your first day on the Internet?

You really think the police would waste their time on this? :rolleyes:

Proserpina

Somebody wrote on an online forum that somebody should break wind in my face. Can I call the police and have them arrested? I don't know who did it, but can't they find out?

"somebody should hold her down and fart in her face". Isn't this terroristic threatening? I know it sounds silly but could I sue them?

I truly think you should let this one pass.

mistoffolees

Exactly which law has she broken?

As the others have said - grow a backbone and stop getting into a tizzy over stupid things.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">