• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

assualt leaves me forgeting to live let alone send "Notice of Intent" to file suit.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

susan I

tHIS APPLIES TO ALL SUITS AGAINST GOVERNMENT! "Notice of Intent" to file suit.

What is the name of your state?Arizona
What happended to the victims right that if you file within 72 hours of incedent, charges are filed. They weren't.
Now after 1 year of being someone I don't know, PTSD making someone I'm not sure I'd want to know.
Now they say at 6 months you have to had filed "Notice of Intent"
I have a year to file a claim butt...................
Do they mean the same months I locked myelf in my apartment with a 17 foot canoe painting mermaids and fairies all over it, Only comming out verbaly atack an old friend or two, burn a bridge or two, bounce my checking account 17 times in 3 months.
Why are the timelines and details adjusted only to deny our rights.
Oh, I know it's not just me. As a victim of a issue that is becoming an epedimic I say " Don't feel sorry for me, feel fear for them!"
Cops lie! Close the borders or make the police their jobs.
Let's not forget WE ARE ALL HUMANS WITH THE RIGHT TO JUSTICE AND PROTECTION! :confused:
SPELLING & WHITE SPACES? " I DON'T USUALLY GIVE HAND OUTS BUT
HERE'S A FINGER TOO YOU TO! :D

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">