• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Blatent lies posted on a forum

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

CSRPREP

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Pennsylvania

Hi. I started a web busines and posted my services on a forum. People 3 to be exact posted negative comments. they also said they saw my content and it was not accurate, they said they were beta testers an basically told people to stay away. one person said that he had a link to my videos....but he would not produce the link for proof.

Bottom line is that these are lies....i know all my beta testers becasue there were only 5. as of this post I have no samples on line...the only way to see my content is to buy it..

How can I stop the lies and can I sue them for libel?

justalayman

unless you control the forum, you cannot control the content on the forum. If you believe the people have caused you harm, file suit and use the courts to discover who the posters are and seek damages from them.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">