• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Business problems

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mohdfxr

I need to know if this company did something wrong to me? I took my car to this [company] to get the brakes fixed. They did the job but charged me way more than they told me. So I wrote the [company] a letter about how unhappy I was. I never put any ones name on that letter but mine. So the [company] sent the letter to my in-laws, don't know why, and told them that if they were unhappy with there service, they need to pay all there bills with that [company]. Around $3000.00 So the in-laws are very mad at me! But why did the [company] do that? And can I make them pay for being mean? Please help?

HomeGuru

I need to know if this company did something wrong to me? I took my car to this [company] to get the brakes fixed. They did the job but charged me way more than they told me. So I wrote the [company] a letter about how unhappy I was. I never put any ones name on that letter but mine. So the [company] sent the letter to my in-laws, don't know why, and told them that if they were unhappy with there service, they need to pay all there bills with that [company]. Around $3000.00 So the in-laws are very mad at me! But why did the [company] do that? And can I make them pay for being mean? Please help?
**A: I don't know why the company did that. And $3k for a brake job is way high unless you have a Mercedes and BMW like me.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
No, you cannot "make them pay for being mean". How old are you, twelve?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">