+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can I be sued?

Truthseeker77 is offline Junior Member

Can I be sued?

What is the name of your state? OHIO

Can an ex-girlfriend for me posting partially nude pics online...with her phone number...

She new I took these pics and said she didn't care if I posted them...I told her I wouldn't without telling her, but these pics where also taken after she cheated on me..

It went without saying if she cheated on agian that they would go up..I told her she better not twice or that is that.

The thing is she cheated on me agian and gave me an STD...WTF!
    Noelle_71 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Truthseeker77
    What is the name of your state? OHIO

Can an ex-girlfriend for me posting partially nude pics online...with her phone number...

She new I took these pics and said she didn't care if I posted them...I told her I wouldn't without telling her, but these pics where also taken after she cheated on me..

It went without saying if she cheated on agian that they would go up..I told her she better not twice or that is that.

The thing is she cheated on me agian and gave me an STD...WTF!

Yes she can sue you.
    magic55 is offline Member
    You posted her number, thats not even funny, thats just dangerous.

She damm straight can sue you, and most likely win.
    phantomperfume is offline Junior Member
    You know, if you hadn't done that, you could probably have sued HER for giving you an STD. But unfortunately, that whole "two wrongs don't make a right" maxim will most likely keep you from getting any damages.
    Truthseeker77 is offline Junior Member
    Wow, it's been a long time; well, nothing came of it other than the prosecutor saying to take them down or charges would be filed. Got off really lucky after understanding the laws more, the fact is most anything is against the law but rarely in forced in all the ways that they could be. There just isn't enough time and money to charge people for every tiny infraction of the law.

Anyway, nobody is going to sue for VD unless it was a death sentence like HIV or something else. It's rare for someone to want to go public about something like that, plus I froze the warts off before taking photo's (luckily not on my thing, but on skin in the pubic area and my stomach, never thought they could grow on your stomach).

Anyhow, we broke up she had another abortion; then hooked up with a friend, I got violated for having contact in my own building (a restaurant downstairs, ya like she wouldn't see me there). Then we got back together, it was dry and lame; she slept with a third party, had another abortion (number four) then she wouldn't talk to me when I learned and freaked about having VD again**************lastly, I got popped for trespassing trying to knock on her knew door (days later she moved in with the old friend).....

well, it's a shady world with woman and law, morality has little to do with what's legal.

So lesson learned, don't have contact with people that are all grown up and don't think just because you let them knock on your door FOR YEARS, that means you can knock on theirs when they finally move out of mommy and daddy's at the rip age of 24....six years after I moved out, but hey; maybe that was why I felt reasonable about letting them knock on my door and well**************.hang out for awhile!