• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Cn

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

AdamT

Can one be sued just for telling someone what they think of them?

An unscrupulous lawyer took unfair advantage of me and provided very little information and service for the fee I paid. She is a very rude, disrespectful and discourteous person. Can I be sued by her if I send a letter telling her exactly what I think of her poor civility and behavior?

Last edited:

Antigone*

An unscrupulous lawyer took unfair advantage of me and provided very little information and service for the fee I paid. She is a very rude, disrespectful and discourteous person. Can I be sued by her if I send a letter telling her exactly what I think of her poor civility and behavior?

actually, the answer is yes. Anyone can sue you for anything. Doesn't mean "anyone" will win.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">