• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

cop lied i can prove it

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

E

edens_tony

What is the name of your state?arkansas
i live in a small town full of mentally challanged cops. i pissed the detective of and to get even he pulled up an old breaking and entering report [1 year and a month old and never filed] a added false statement in order to implement my 21 year old daughter [witch had nothing to do with what she was arrested and charged with. i had to bond her out and shes got a sept 7 court date. the witness that the cop said he interveiwed and claimed told him he saw her there that morning has swore to me he's never talked to the cop and will swear in court. he lied also i can prove she was 45 mi away at that time. i want to know what i can legally do to cop. please no jerks respond!

racer72

What did the officer use to "implement" your daughter? And has all this information been given to her lawyer?

E

edens_tony

he made up the witness that was supposed to have seen her.

stephenk

you and your family have had numerous police contacts, correct? How many times has this particular officer arrested you or a member of your family?

JETX

edens_tony said:
i live in a small town full of mentally challanged cops. i pissed the detective of and to get even he pulled up an old breaking and entering report [1 year and a month old and never filed] a added false statement in order to implement my 21 year old daughter [witch had nothing to do with what she was arrested and charged with. i had to bond her out and shes got a sept 7 court date.
Okay, so allow your daughter to present the 'evidence' you have in her trial. If correct, it should help in her defense.

i want to know what i can legally do to cop.
Your daughter can certainly file a complaint with his department. And it may be possible that your daughter could file a civil complaint if she can prove his statements were done 'with malice' and caused her damages. However, there is nothing that YOU can do as you are not a 'party' to this issue.

E

edens_tony

stephenk said:
you and your family have had numerous police contacts, correct? How many times has this particular officer arrested you or a member of your family?
no, i havent had many contacts with them only once after she finished rehab[clean for 1 1\2 years now and honer roll in college and full time job] and that was for failure to appear for a ticket she had neither recieved or been contacted about. failure to appear was dropped. she had a wreck [only vehickle] left in ambulance to hospital before state trooper arrived. he over looked contacting her about ticket. allso she was in rehab at this time. the wreck got her there. I did embarris the detective a few days before he filed this report used for arrest warrant

E

edens_tony

JETX said:
Okay, so allow your daughter to present the 'evidence' you have in her trial. If correct, it should help in her defense.

Your daughter can certainly file a complaint with his department. And it may be possible that your daughter could file a civil complaint if she can prove his statements were done 'with malice' and caused her damages. However, there is nothing that YOU can do as you are not a 'party' to this issue.
are you telling me an officer of the law can frame somebody for a crime they did not have anything to do with and i can't charge him in criminal court.[when i say me i meen my daughter, i will help her completely]

JETX

edens_tony said:
are you telling me an officer of the law can frame somebody for a crime they did not have anything to do with and i can't charge him in criminal court.
Pretty much, yep.
See, neither you or your daughter, have the right to bring criminal charges against anyone. The only thing you can do is just like any other citizen. Go down to the local police department, sheriff, or state police and swear out a complaint on the person. The authorized agency will investigate and, if appropriate, take the complaint to the prosecutor. The prosecutor will then review the facts of the complaint and then decide whether to file charges, or take the issue to a grand jury (who can charge or no bill, based on THEIR investigation).

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">