• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Defamation of character?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Citizen

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?

This incident occured in Virginia.

This post was made on a Website Forum:

Remarkable. Exactly how classless do you need to be to bump an official, talk back to them, walk out on the mat during a match & challenge a call? Ms. Gitlin never had to gall to sit in and pretend to be a coach.

Coach Embry, what happens to you now? Assuming your "assistant" was thrown out, what penalties do you have to serve?

I wish I could have seen Dick Adams' reaction to "Coach" McCluskey after he tossed his pencil-neck, insolent butt.

~Paul

An incident of extremely poor sportsmanship did occur. However, the poster misidentifies me as the person involved. I am president of a local wrestling club and this does hurt. Many people have already read the thread. Is his mistake considered negligence? I coached the match before the incident. Another person was responsible for the act.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">