• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Dental Exam Compromise

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prudential32

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? MA 01560 Zip code

My dentist while examining my mouth discovered a condition there and summoned my X-wife to the room from the reception desk where she sat in her job there and asked her to have a look in my mouth as he "exclaimed" as to this condition and for her to see this condition at the cheek inside my mouth of bitten tissue there. We have since divorced and I have often wondered what was her reasoning for divorce. I believe this condition of my mouth was just one more straw on her list of reasoning for this action of divorce by her. He never got permission from me to let her look in my mouth. I was prisoner in his chair and just did as he liked while I was there.

My X-wife on other occasions had told me about the patients in the office that had conditions of the enamel eaten away from conditions like Bulimia where the stomach acid had burned the tooth enamel at the gum line from the continual vomiting in this condition.

I am not happy with this outcome of divorce and find the actions of my dentist at the time showing her the conditions in my mouth.

What say you in regards to slander liability by my dentist?

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? MA 01560What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">