• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Discriminating comments left on voicemail

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tinsleyman

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Im outside US, based in London.

I contacted a car dealership to inquire about their financing deals. The called me and got all the information they needed and said they would call me back. Which they did...The agent i talked to called me back and left a message on my voicemail. However, he did not hang up and started talking to his colleagues. He made several discriminating remarks about myself and my voicemail greeting message and said to the other colleagues "he did not get any credit, he's not a customer, so he's dead to me" and then they all laughed at me.

I want the employee to be punished. Can i sue them?

You Are Guilty

1) US law only, sorry

2) However, your blind desire to sue for no reason almost makes you an honorary US citizen, so congrats on that.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">