• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

dog knapped and slanndered

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

heather.havens1

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? washington state.I recently went too jail however the police that arrested me where nice enough to allow me too call someone too come take care of my dogs however in the 36 hours i was incarceriated my mom came too my house and stole all 3 of my dogs taking one of them home and 2 of them too a neighbor whom in return brought them too a local shelter this was one month ago since then i have been desperlty searching for my babies yesterday i found them and i also found a great big article this place had wrote about me and my husband that had no truth what so ever to it they said our dogs had been taken in a drug raid which is total false however our puppies had great people skills because of all the traffic due too us selling drugs none of this is true i was released on my recocnices 36hrs after my arrest and it was for psp not drugs they have adopted our puppies out what should i do i will get them back leaving them in their new homes is not an option.:(

Mass_Shyster

Washington has a statute for replevin (recovery of personal property). If you know where the animals are, you can initiate those proceedings.

If you don't know where they are, you can sue the people who took them for their value.

FlyingRon

PSP = Possession of Stolen Property, presumably.

The two that went to the shelter, you need to fight with the shelter. What happened when you contacted them?

Mom will be harder, but Stevef is on the right track.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">