• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

email

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

co35156

What is the name of your state? TX

My husband (were separated). He told me that he is getting emails & calls from someone
(female) stating that I am emailing her telling her things about him. I am supposedly using the name of "Powder Puff". He has been harrassing me about it to the point that I had to change my #. So now he harrasses me at work. I never emailed anyone. I would have no access to his email address nor would I care to. I'm completely done with him.
If I can get the email address I am allegedly emailing from, is there is way to find out who its registered to or where is from? And can I do something about it? For them using that email address as if it were me?

ENASNI

mlane58 said:
It never ceases to amaze me that when people don't get the answer/s they are looking for will expend enormous amounts of energy to find someone who will give them that answer.
No kidding... Lets try this let us give her the answer she wants.

Yo Powder Puff.

He has been harrassing me about it to the point that I had to change my #. So now he harrasses me at work
What a bad bad man.

I'm completely done with him.
Good for you, you can bring home the bacon fry it up in a pan. You are woman!

If I can get the email address I am allegedly emailing from, is there is way to find out who its registered to or where is from?
You would have to find a Hacker, there was actually a virus/trojan a few years ago that had the little powder puff icon attached to it. I think the hacker that made that is in jail, so he should be easy to find.

You go girl!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">