• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

False Statements made to get an injunction

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

promus

Are there any grounds for suit under Florida Statue to sue someone for making a false claim of violence? Basically this is a relationship hat has gone sour and the female thinks it is funny to make these allegations. I must admit she was pretty convincing crying and the whole bit. We went to court a couple of weeks ago and I was given an indefinite injunction based off of her warped view. She completely took incidents that were not harmful and just blatantly lied in court. I would like to know if I can sue her, if there are any grounds I would like to hire an attorney. The charges are ludicrous and completely false. This girl is the real deal fatal attraction I have messages where she has threatened me and I would like to have a trial or something where witnesses would have to testify under oath that she is the crazy one not me. She has attempted suicide twice, been baker acted once and sees a psychologist all of the time. I did not know that I would not even have a chance to speak in court a couple of weeks ago or I would have hired the attorney before this court date. Now I have been ordered with indefinite injunction and to go to some abusers classes. Any help would be appreciated; I want to know if I have any recourse because playing games like this just because of a breakup is not cool at all. Thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">