• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

False testimony from so-called victim

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

CrimsonBear

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? AL
My father was indicted by the grand jury for Robbery1 and Assault2. He took a no fault plea agreement for the Assault2. A person in this case gave false testimony to the police and grand jury about me, his son. I have a drug possession conviction from 2002. I have not been in no trouble with the law since. The police and D.A. are sticking behind their story, because it helped build their case against my dad. Is there anything legally I can do about their false testimony?

cyjeff

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? AL
My father was indicted by the grand jury for Robbery1 and Assault2. He took a no fault plea agreement for the Assault2. A person in this case gave false testimony to the police and grand jury about me, his son. I have a drug possession conviction from 2002. I have not been in no trouble with the law since. The police and D.A. are sticking behind their story, because it helped build their case against my dad. Is there anything legally I can do about their false testimony?
You mean the false testimony that your father admitted to?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">