• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Harassment and Blackmail

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jlv816

California

I am being blackmailed and accused of prostitution. My email account and associated photobucket account were compromised last year, but I didn't think anything came of it. He claims that photos which he attached to the email were in craigslist erotic service postings, claims he knows it is me, and is threatening to expose me. For the record, I have never engaged in prostitution nor posted those ads myself.

It has all been via anonymous email, demanding striptease videos and nude erotic photos. The person claims to know my father, but referred to him by his full name, not his familiar name so I wonder if they even know him. I know I'm innocent and a victim of circumstance and now blackmail, but I am livid that this person is threatening me and I want to know what I can do to find out his identity and take action.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">