• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Harassment & invasion of privacy. (Part 1) Advice?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTidwell123

California

Since April of 2012 I have been a victim of several forms of harassment by members of my community who claim to work in conjunction with the Department of Corrections, the CIA, and Victory Outreach International; a Christian organization who apparently does not operate legally within the law.

Victory Outreach's role is to allow the persecution of individuals (without due process) under the guidance of their faith to punish said individual's "path in life" in an acceptable manner according to public opinion. The vale Victory Outreach drapes over the public's eyes minimizes the real danger to the targeted individual's livelihood. The public takes no responsibility for their participation in the program because they believe they are only teaching the target a lesson and following orders. They are also funded during for their participation; which only adds to their disillusion and deterioration of moral values. I've known several participants for a number of years and I am still have trouble understanding the derogatory statements the make towards my family and I.

I'm told they perform such programs within the prison system, however, I have never been to prison nor have I ever heard of such a program. In fact, I would argue that prison inmates have more civil liberties than I do currently. Victory Outreach simply acts as a smokescreen to distract the participating public from realizing the true intent behind the perpetrators motives. The goal is to demoralize the target, make him clinically insane, or force his hand into doing something that would lead to incarceration. What is designed to look like a method for helping people is actually a disgusting public display of humiliation via the Internet. To my disbelief, I'm said to be the first person to have endured this experience in public, on camera, online. Their method has become my never ending nightmare.

...... To be continued.

JTidwell123

....continued (Part 2):

Such forms of harassment include electronic harassment, gang stalking\mobbing, 24hr surveillance, identity theft, and threats to both my family and I. They have extorted my grandfather, stole my identity, tapped my phones, and hacked, manipulated, and/or stolen every online account I possessed including FASFA account (school loan), online banking, emails, etc. I've received several fraudulent credit card charges and a number of inquiries on my credit report regarding out of state cell phone purchases in my name. I have also found two borescope cameras in my home; one in the ceiling fan and another in the baseboard. Unfortunately, I have no way to prove who these devices belong to.

The electronic portion of this harassment involves the following: physical stimulation, auditory hallucinations, sleep deprivation, and inner thoughts or “spirit voices” as they call them; none of which are personal thoughts of my own. The body of individuals behind these "spirit voices,” are very detailed, repetitive, deliberate, and negative in nature; it is as if the perpetrators systematically take turns reading from a script. Sadly, no licensed therapist, psychologist, or psychiatrist I have seen has been able to diagnose my condition or find any mental impairments. For reasons unknown, fear I am a targeted individual; a victim of corrupt local law enforcement.

Ironically, the people involved repeatedly urge me to seek refuge at a local Victory Outreach group home. I did retreat to the home briefly for an eleven day period in January through February of 2013, however, for unknown reasons I continue to be harassed/instructed to return back to the men's home. Apparently, they require one full year of my time. When I refuse to comply, the psychological and physical aspect of this torturous ordeal intensifies.

Even still, after three years, I find it difficult to fully comprehend the reality they have created in my life. No one deserves to be treated this way. I'm lost left without any legitimate answers to the day to day mental and physical anguish I experience. I understand these statements may sound delusional, as well as, appear to resemble textbook paranoia or schizophrenic behavior, but that couldn't be further from the truth. I sometimes wish it were. At least then I could find an unobjectionable way to accept my situation and get the help I need to move on with my life.

This ordeal has left me in debt, jobless, homeless, estranged from my family (including my son), and broken. I'm a mere shell compared to what I once was and should potentially be. My son deserves to have his father (one he can be proud of) in his life. He has been my only source of hope and motivation. Without him I might have given up long ago.

I have exhausted every personal resource trying to find a solution to this problem. If I only had the support to explore other avenues (i.e. legal representation), I will eventually resolve this issue and regain custody of my life. I first have to get my foot in the door. Any support and/or information will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for listening.

For more information visit the Physiological Harassment Information Association website at: http://www.psychologicalharassment.com/coercive-mind-control-tactics.htm

Last edited by a moderator:

quincy

Continuation:

This ordeal has left me in debt, jobless, homeless, estranged from my family (including my son), and broken. I'm a mere shell compared to what I once was and should potentially be. My son deserves to have his father (one he can be proud of) in his life. He has been my only source of hope and motivation. Without him I might have given up long ago.

I have exhausted every personal resource trying to find a solution to this problem. If I only had the support to explore other avenues (i.e. legal representation), I will eventually resolve this issue and regain custody of my life. I first have to get my foot in the door. Any support and/or information will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for listening.
How old is your son, Joseph?

Although I asked earlier that you detail the legal issue that has led you to this forum for help, and you have done this well, I fear that the problems you are experiencing go far beyond any assistance we can offer.

What is it that you are hoping to find here?

Last edited by a moderator:

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
How old is your son, Joseph?

Although I asked earlier that you detail the legal issue that has led you to this forum for help, and you have done this well, I fear that the problems you are experiencing go far beyond any assistance we can offer.

What is it that you are hoping to find here?
Bless you, Q.

xylene

Your narrative is 100% consistent with a delusion of persecution.

The CIA is not involved in your life, there is no gang stalking, Victory Outreach is an ordinary church, and the DOC's only possible interest in you is if you are under some sentence, which you don't indicate. That is not consistent with reality.

Everything you have said is however consistent with a mental health issue such as schizophrenia or schizoaffective disorder.

You can be helped. We aren't lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">