• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Harrassment Citation for chickens

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

pampurr

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NJ

I have a chicken coop with 5 chickens in it and one very small bantam rooster. he crows a little in the am. She hates my chickens and is stopping at nothing to harass me and my family. Chickens are legal in Hackettstown, NJ
This woman has since June 19,2009 gone through every local and county government to harass me and my family to get rid of my chickens. She is using them as tools to do it. Wasting the taxpayer's monies. She went to the health dept, 21 incidents,phone calls, site visits to my home by HD. Health Dept could find nothing wrong every time. Complaints to Zoning Board Town Official about my chicken coop. He came to my home saw my chicken coop set-up nothing wrong with chicken coop Official says. She got my neighbor on the other side to call for my grass clippings in my compost pile, site visit from health dept, nothing wrong there either. All during these time periods were police visits to my house for my rooster crowing, I received an informal complaint against my rooster the judge sent us to mediation, I did what the mediators told me to do to she signed off on paperwork In Jan 2010, a week after I received two formal complaints against me personally, Harassment, and Disturbing the peace. These complaints were dated January 17, 2010 and March 17, 2010, I received these two tickets in the mail on April 6, 2010 Months after these complaints were filed against me. What is the statue of limitations on something like this? Then I also signed a formal complaint against her for Harassment. Court date now set for June 15, 2010 Now...I see yesterday he is has a trap and is trapping mice on his property and claiming they are from my chickens, he never had mice before his wife said, This has taken a toll on my family I am afraid to answer my phone for fear it will be another phone call from HD regarding my chickens. My son is very upset these are his pet chickens he raised from babies. I am living in a nightmare. The rooster is a show chicken that we have shown, and I belong to 4-H We have had chickens on my property for 5 years. I am ready to file a lawsuit for Harassment and Slander. I must be rambling on and on, but I am very worn out and upset from all this slander, harassment over 5 chickens. Funny thing I use to give her eggs and vegi's from my garden too. Please advise. What are the procedures when I sue?
thank you so much for listening. What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">