• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

he made a sex tape of me I didn't know about it and he is selling it

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

123Ohman

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida
I just searched bing images to make sure that none of my facebook pictures were showing up on search engines.. I did not find any.. what I did find

(about to have a haert attack)

was several videos of a girl getting gang banged and it appeared to have my face super imposed on the body... freaked out I searched who made it.. tracked down the "director's" name and searched there..

at this point I saw an image of me having sex with a guy that I had dated.. on his couch.. I remember that couch was facing a computer..and I remember how he was always trying to get me to drink even though I had quit.

Long story short.. I have first last name of the guy.. I know his job and his address.. He was selling images and possibly even made a video of me .. and websites are charging by the minute to see someone having sex with me.

Someone has to pay for this.. I wasn't drunk.. I'm so in shock I don't know what to do.. I'm sure all of you know what my first thoughts for revenge were.. but it's not just him.. I found 3 sites with my face on them.. ***THESE SITES ACTUALLY HAVE MY FIRST AND LAST NAME IN THE TAGS!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

Help me the legal way PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just Blue

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida
I just searched bing images to make sure that none of my facebook pictures were showing up on search engines.. I did not find any.. what I did find

(about to have a haert attack)

was several videos of a girl getting gang banged and it appeared to have my face super imposed on the body... freaked out I searched who made it.. tracked down the "director's" name and searched there..

at this point I saw an image of me having sex with a guy that I had dated.. on his couch.. I remember that couch was facing a computer..and I remember how he was always trying to get me to drink even though I had quit.

Long story short.. I have first last name of the guy.. I know his job and his address.. He was selling images and possibly even made a video of me .. and websites are charging by the minute to see someone having sex with me.

Someone has to pay for this.. I wasn't drunk.. I'm so in shock I don't know what to do.. I'm sure all of you know what my first thoughts for revenge were.. but it's not just him.. I found 3 sites with my face on them.. ***THESE SITES ACTUALLY HAVE MY FIRST AND LAST NAME IN THE TAGS!!!!!!!!! (removed for violation of the TOS of this site)!!!!!!!!!!!

Help me the legal way PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would suggest you bring all you evidence to the local police.

123Ohman

more questions

I am in florida.. the crime--which this most definitely is.. was committed in another state when I lived there.. which police do I contact and where should my lawyer be from?

cyjeff

I am in florida.. the crime--which this most definitely is.. was committed in another state when I lived there.. which police do I contact and where should my lawyer be from?
Contact your local police. This may actually be a case for the FBI as they have multi state jurisdiction.

Look for a local attorney... ask around.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">