• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

help need for un paid check

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rrnath56

What is we received two checks in our account $ 3000 & $7000 both return unpaid from below person not able to trace this person can some one help how to get fund recover this guy.

FANTA M.SESAY DBA
KING JAINTORAL SERVICE
5301 SHEPHERD ST.
BLADENSBURG ,MD-207101419?
account number 003930484201 /
We need the details urgently to recover the money, .advise us how you can help us in this matter.
name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Antigone*

What is we received two checks in our account $ 3000 & $7000 both return unpaid from below person not able to trace this person can some one help how to get fund recover this guy.

FANTA M.SESAY DBA
KING JAINTORAL SERVICE
5301 SHEPHERD ST.
We need the details urgently to recover the money, .advise us how you can help us in this matter.
Do you personally know the people who gave you this check?

or...

I know, someone gave you the checks and then you wired some money to them and kept the rest, right?

justalayman

from a couple days ago:

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? nj
From MD customer issued two check against goods purchase,they return unpaid by bank now we are able to contact over phone nor whereabout as per address and details we are not able to find the customer how i can get payment against return unpaid check , amount us3000 and $7000 return buy bank on march 3 & 7th.
how I can get and help to recover this money
I told him to contact the bank the checks were drawn on to check the account status as sometimes you will find the funds are in the account and the checks can then be cashed.

I also suggested he contact the police to file a report of somebody floating checks. He never responded until coming back and posting basically the same query, twice, tonight.

TigerD

FANTA M.SESAY DBA
KING JAINTORAL SERVICE
5301 SHEPHERD ST.
You have an address and you can't trace the guy? Really?
Go knock on the door.

DC

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">