• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Internet harassment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

TinkerBelleLuvr

Hey Quincy, how's the weather up there tonight? We've had a bit of cold weather our way, and I was NOT happy today. I actually had to wear SHOES.

Antigone*

Ha. I see you need one of those British random u's, Antigone. :)

As for Haedes, I fancy myself more an Achilles - although a modern-day pacifist version, with ankle armour (ahhh....there is the missing u!).

. . . . and Magdela, I may have meant that I needed more coffee. . . . and what is up with your bolding?
You are so right quincy, you are more the Achilles type. JetX can be our Haedes!!!:D

quincy

I could have gone shoeless today, Tinkerbelle. It was a beautiful, sunny Michigan day, and close to 70 degrees. . . . . . inside. ;)

JetX definitely would make a good Haedes.

Proserpina

I could have gone shoeless today, Tinkerbelle. It was a beautiful, sunny Michigan day, and close to 70 degrees. . . . . . inside. ;)

JetX definitely would make a good Haedes.
I must be such a wicked, wicked girl. I've been going shoeless - outside! - since April.

Then again, this is Washington....this time last year I was in Fargo and it was NOT the same story. Oh no. Not even close.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">