• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Lies about sexual abuse

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ShalamarRue

I am asking for some advice.
Back in 2006 my son went for a visit with his mom. He never came back. What did come back was an EPO for my wife, whom my son had accused of sexual abuse.
He told Kentucky State Police that my wife had been abusing him for 6 years That she had raped him in the presence of family members and that the abuse started January 1st, 2000.

My wife had a nervous breakdown a few months later. Once my son turned 18 he asked if he could come and live with me and my wife again. He told my wife that he was sorry for lying on her and that he was young and stupid and just wanted to be out and do what he wanted which he was able to do as long as he lived with his mom.

Now my son is at it again. Now he's telling people that the abuse never stopped that my wife, his stepmom has continued to abuse him. And that even now he is abused by her.
I dont know how much more of this I can take. Especially from my own son.

I know alot of you may ask why I dont believe my son.

But dates, times and places my son swears the abuse took place, just isnt possible.
My son said that January 1st, 2000 was the first time that my wife started abusing him.
That is a lie. My wife and I didnt even know each other at the time. She lived in Arkansas and was 8 months pregnant with her daughter, married to her ex husband. My son also said that she abused him from january of that year until April 30 of 2003.
That also is a lie. My wife was still married to her ex husband in 2003 and April 28 she was in St.Joseph's hospital in hot Springs Arkansas, giving birth to her 2nd daughter.

My son told state police that the abuse didnt stop. That she raped him at a family reunion, that she raped him at my parents home in front yard while my parents and other family members grilled and played ball.

My son also told that my wife raped him on another occasion, December 27, 2005. That was the day my wife and I married. we were married at her mothers home, and her uncle was the preacher and her mom and aunt were our witnesses. We spent the night at her mothers home.

It goes on and on and I dont know WHY or how to stop my son from telling these terrible lies. They are killing my wife. She no longer leaves the house alone unless I am with her and if I have to leave her she either remains inside all day or calls someone to come stay with her until I get back.

My son is married now and has been since 2008. Earlier this year he started lieing again say that my wife raped him on his wedding night and that she raped him in a hallway at his college.

What should I do?

Banned_Princess

IMMEDIATELY STOP CONTACT WITH THIS CHILD.

Tell him if he continues with the slanderous lies against your wife, you will pursue it legally.

then NEVER EVER EVER SEE, SPEAK TO, OR, ACKNOWLEDGE HIM AT ALL.

jhbond

To add to what banned_princess wrote, have your attorney send him a letter to tell him to stop. After that pretend you two never met.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">