• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Misinformation on Veromi site

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Not_veromi

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? North Carolina

Is this the proper forum for posting about identity problems?
Yesterday I decided to look for what was out there on the net under my name.

The Veromi website lists one alias last name for me which is not related to me. There is a man's name listed as a relative. I've never heard of the person, nor the allas last name! The three addresses listed are correct as well as two other people listed as relatives. What can I do to have this corrected and could this be someone trying to use my personal information? Can I find out the original source of this misinformation?

Thank you for your advice.
North Carolina

FlyingRon

Not much. They throw a lot of things that "might" be AKA's in and sometimes they're pretty laughable. They also sometimes insert people in towns they've never been in. You can click on their email to complain, but there's not anything particular you can do legally.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">