• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My high elf profile pic has been stolen!!1!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

skittlypoo

What is the name of your state? NM

Hi. I recently created a profile for my high elf and posted the pic on a message board.

Now some dirty little geek is going around saying I'm all lame and stuff, and he's made my high elf pic his avatar. I even had my username on the bottom of the pic!!!

It's so embarrassing. I mean, it's my high elf, right? Who is he to use it like that without my ****ing permission!?!

seniorjudge

What is the name of your state? NM

Hi. I recently created a profile for my high elf and posted the pic on a message board.

Now some dirty little geek is going around saying I'm all lame and stuff, and he's made my high elf pic his avatar. I even had my username on the bottom of the pic!!!

It's so embarrassing. I mean, it's my high elf, right? Who is he to use it like that without my ****ing permission!?!
I don't suppose there is anyway you could explain in English what you are talking about!?:D

Some Random Guy

File a DCMA takedown notice with the ISP/game hosting company that the other loser is using your copyrighted works. Please phrase this notice in english and not l33t speak so that they know what you mean.

You must fill out the takedown notice completely and accurately for it to have any effect.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
File a DCMA takedown notice with the ISP/game hosting company that the other loser is using your copyrighted works. Please phrase this notice in english and not l33t speak so that they know what you mean.

You must fill out the takedown notice completely and accurately for it to have any effect.
Yeah - do that. But then again, where did YOU get the pic in the first place, OP?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">