• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Name/ph posted on website as slander

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

quincy

Gentlemen: I was not aware of what a Troll is, but after looking it up I can assure you that is not my intention. I am a victim like you are and I have done research on this web site. I very seldom have ever participated on a site such as this, so if I did not follow proper procedures, my apologies. Let me pass on the following: I did a Google search where I keyed in the name of the web site and followed it with the word "information". That is how I found your thread and some other bits of information. I would suggest that you do the same.
Not a problem, RocketHawk. Many new visitors to the site locate an old thread on the same or similar topic and add their own question or concern to it. This forum prefers you start your own new thread with your question and your state, this for several reasons.

One reason is that the information in an older thread may be outdated. Laws change.

Another reason is that laws vary in significant ways from state to state so what might have applied to the original poster will not apply to a new poster from a different state.

Another reason is that the volunteers on this site do not like to wade through many, possibly irrelevant posts, to get to the new question and legal concern.

And a final reason is that you want the attention of the volunteers focused on your question alone and not on what came before. The best way to do this is to start your own thread.

Thank you. Be sure to include the name of your state with your new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">