• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Neighbor issues

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Mrkdx

Minnesota

I essential have a neighbor that is harassing me with the counties animal control. He has been making numerous claims about my dogs running loose, and i have been ticketed twice now. Both times i have been mailed the tickets and never saw animal control out here. The animal control guy even said to my wife that to have a ticket sent out just requires someone calling him. the first time my animals were in the house and me and my wife were asleep, the second time the animal he called on was a stray and after he shot at it, it ran through my yard and the dog wasn't mine. I'm just looking for any advice, preferably legal because each time he calls its a $150 ticket.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

quincy

Have you been paying these $150 tickets you are receiving, or have you been contesting them?

Did you report to the police the shots your neighbor fired at the fleeing dog?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">