• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Neighbor saying we are drug manufacturers

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Shamrock1995

What is the name of your state? Alabama
My husband and I have been in the throes of a property dispute with a neighbor. It was determined that she had a fence over on our land a couple of feet. We decided to have a survey after I was cussed at horribly by her due to a tree being blown over onto a fencepost by high winds from a hurricane, she initially thought we came out and cut down the tree, which CLEARLY was not the case. She mowed the grass running down our driveway, until she found out our driveway is not just an easement on her property. She has verbally abused myself and my husband. Called our other neighbor's parents to inform them that she was positive we were going to kill her and she wanted someone to know just in case she turned up dead. Contacts the local police department several times a week regarding us, for what we are not sure. But we found out today that she contacted a local city councilman and informed him that we are drug manufacturers and that if the police didn't straighten up about it she would call the local news to get something done. My husband and I run a small business out of our home and we are worried she is ruining our reputation around the very small town we live in. What can we do about this before she ruins our business and our standing in the community? We have three small children that go to the ONE school in town, we are members of a local church and volunteer in the community...help!! This woman seems off her rocker and I'm fearful of what she may do next.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">