• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Neighbor "Scared" of My Dog, Calls Police Repeatedly

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

quincy

This is another example of you going off on an illogical tangent. The OP has had multiple contacts with police and animal control and has never been cited for an illegal kennel. A harassment case against the complainer CANNOT result in the judge "figuring it out and throwing the book at her"...you KNOW that so why in the world would you even go there?
Thank you, LdiJ. :)

I poured myself another cup of coffee and read the whole thread again. Fully caffeinated and after a re-read, I find I did not miss whatever it was OHR thought was there. I think including DC's kennel law in this thread and saying JoDa "has committed multiple violations of city codes and will likely be fined for them" is aptly described by you as an "illogical tangent."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">