• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Question about High school "hazing"!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

clarineteplaya0

What is the name of your state? Texas

Hi! At the begining of last school year I attended Churchill High School in San Antonio, Texas. I started out school fine, but after about a month my friends started spreading rumors about me for no reason at all. I know this may just sound like I'm a drama queen, but this caused a very big problem. It first started when my friend began calling me a pig during lunch ( she weighs double my weight) and then she laughed when I asked her to stop, so i asked another friend to talk to her and they both struck back at me. They spread rumors about me and even told a counselor that I was threatening and planning to kill them. They bothered me during lunch, during class, after school, and at home. I went from being a perfectly happy straight a student to being depressed and failing 3 classes. I lost all my friends except 2 and 1 of them wound having to move away from them too. My parents had to pick up our whole family and move to another town to get away from them. They completely ruined my freshman year of high school! We even contacted the principal and student mediation counselor and they could do nothing for me unless a threat was involved. Is there anything I can do/ could have done? Is it too late now?

-really confused

S

seniorjudge

"...Is there anything I can do..."

Yes, be thankful you are away from those rats.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">