• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Sons teacher says my 4 year old and I were sexually herassing her!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bryceholman

California. my son goes to a head start program. The program is run by the government. I have been the parents president for the last two years. I take my son early in the morning to help bleach the tables and set chairs out so they can get the morning started with less stress. My son 4 years old likes to sing Disney songs. Apparently he was singing a song and as a good father I sang along with him. Today I got a phone call from the school director informing me that she thought I was sexually herassing her by singing whatever it was we were singing. As a father of 2, a step father of two and a local business owner with employees I understand how serious sexual herassment is. I am hurt and will not let this insane person give me a bad name. Please give me a call. Thank you.

sandyclaus

California. my son goes to a head start program. The program is run by the government. I have been the parents president for the last two years. I take my son early in the morning to help bleach the tables and set chairs out so they can get the morning started with less stress. My son 4 years old likes to sing Disney songs. Apparently he was singing a song and as a good father I sang along with him. Today I got a phone call from the school director informing me that she thought I was sexually herassing her by singing whatever it was we were singing. As a father of 2, a step father of two and a local business owner with employees I understand how serious sexual herassment is. I am hurt and will not let this insane person give me a bad name. Please give me a call. Thank you.
"Give you a call"?? How are we supposed to do that, you didn't leave a phone number.

But seriously... How can singing a Disney song with your 4-year-old son be considered sexual HARASSMENT? Just what song were you singing, and were you singing it with the original lyrics?

There's got to be more to the story than this, because what you have said so far makes absolutely no sense. :confused::confused::confused:

Isis1

For a quick second, I ran to see what my husband was doing just now.

My husband does EXACTLY the same thing you do. In Headstart. Head Parent Leader. Sings songs with kiddo. Sterilizes the equipment.

So, seriously. I can't think of one Disney song that can be construed as sexual harrassment. Except the one Gaston sings in Beauty and the Beast. What song were you singing?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">