• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Trash Talk at Ex-Wife's Workplace

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Enpassant

What is the name of your state? Florida

I need advice. What can I do to stop and/or punish a publically funded agency's (certain) employees from trash talking about me while they should be working? This activity contributed to my divorce (which I did not want or feel I deserved). The situation has existed for years and I feel I can no longer tolerate it. I feel compelled to take some punitive action, but I have no idea what to do. I don't think I have much of a legal case, but I am asking for advice from a moral point of view. This activity is, in my opinion, disgusting, immoral, and a waste of taxpayer monies. I do not know what to do, but I can no longer ignore this situation. Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Please feel free to email me at:

[email protected]

Thank You,
Enpassant

BelizeBreeze

You can do one of several things:

1. Stomp your feet and hold your breath until you turn blue or they stop talking about you.

2. You can ignore the comments.

3. You can quit.

4. You can ask for a transfer.

5. You can file a formal complaint with your immediate supervisor.

6. you can spread a rumor about the leader going to an aids clinic.

BelizeBreeze

stephenk said:
"This activity contributed to my divorce (which I did not want or feel I deserved). "

Huh?
stephen, trying to make sense of these posts will only give you a headache....haven't you learned that by now???:D

Enpassant

Perhaps I was unclear

Perhaps I was unclear

MY Ex's workplace not mine.
Very funny, but ironically good advice. I guess I was acting like a baby.(Suggestion #1)

Let it go, what was it? "for they know not what they do". (Suggestion #2)

I do like suggestion #6 though, very nasty. Only, there is no leader among sheep.

Oh yeah, maybe you could brush up on your reading abilities. Wouldn't hurt, right?

Enpassant

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">