• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Unhappy with puppy purhcase she's now spreaking untrue staments online

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bernerz

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
I am in Canada,
I have an unhappy client who purhaced a puppy 2 years ago. She has been unhappy with her dog and even though we reached a settlement agreement she still continues to online spread my business name and makes untrue statements. She places add's looking for other puppy owners by my kennel in an attempt to further ruin relationships and to try to get future owners to contat her to discourage them from purchasing from us.
We are Registered Breeders, work hard to ensure happy clients, and have offered this woman everything from a new dog to finally a pay off. Which she accepted, yet still blasts my business very publicly and on line.
I want to take action to show this woman she can NOT use the internet as a way to bully and to ensure this stops so my name and business are not being tarnished.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

quincy

Okay.

The site I provided is a Canadian site and it allows you to click on your province. It covers the Maritimes.

You could also check out legal.advicescene.com (another Canadian free legal advice site). Again you can get advice specific to your province.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">