• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What can I do?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

keala2001

Kahului, Hawaii
I work for a government water utility. An agry consumer came into the base yard, yeel at me and at a point in the conversation said "what do I have to do to get something done around here, do I have to kill someone, cause I 've done that before, and your name is at the top of my list". after he said that, he complained somemore and then said are we cool, and stuck out his hand and said " are we cool". I shook his hand because I wanted him off the property. I filed a police report. He waited outside the base yard for awhile then left. I have not done anything past the report but he is now writing a letter to the mayor and council, stating one side of the story with part of the facts. I want to protect my name and stop him from continuing to state a false story or one with part of the facts.

quincy

What exactly did this angry customer say in his letter to the mayor and council? What parts are false and what parts are true (or substantially true)?

I think you were wise to file a police report.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">