• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Double Indemnity

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

gmccartn@tampab

What is the name of your state? Florida
Does a life insurance policy clearly state somewhere on the policy if there is double indemnity? If not, how can I find that out?

Litigation!

gmccartn@tampab said:
What is the name of your state? Florida
Does a life insurance policy clearly state somewhere on the policy if there is double indemnity? If not, how can I find that out?

My response:

Sounds like an old Alfred Hitch**** movie. Gee, how about calling the insurance company?

IAAL

gmccartn@tampab

A simple answer would have sufficed- no need for sarcasm. I guess some people just need to make themselves feel bigger in any little way they can.

Litigation!

gmccartn@tampab said:
A simple answer would have sufficed- no need for sarcasm. I guess some people just need to make themselves feel bigger in any little way they can.

My response:

Aweeeeeeeeeeee, you're breaking my heart!

You asked, " . . . how can I find that out?"

I told you to call the insurance company. Pretty simple, eh?

So, don't be the idiot I think you are, because if you had something else in mind, you should have stated it.

IAAL

Litigation!

gmccartn@tampab said:
You're sarcastic and you call people names- you're getting smaller by the second.... tick, tick, tick.

My response:

And, how does it feel to be SO STUPID that you have to be told the obvious?

You must be a transplant from one of the Dufus States; probably Alabama.

IAAL

gmccartn@tampab

....and you're a bigot! Seems there should be a required measure of maturity for those who speak on behalf of the law, especially in a public forum- how did you slip through?

Last edited:

Dandy Don

If there is a double indemnity clause, it will appear somewhere in the body of the language of the insurance policy.

Betty

Usually double indemnity applies to an accidental death benefit - you will get double the proceeds of the pol. if death is from an accident. You pay additional for this benefit & it will normally have a rider attached to the policy. I worked for an ins. co.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">