• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

health disability insurance

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

pippers

loc. connecticut. looking for knowledge for a 50 year old who is on temporary disability for mental depression. Disabled person has been going to his own two therapists for approx. 3 years (4 times a month or more) and has been on temporary disability through work for almost one year. now disability has sent him to two of their own therapists which I realize is law, but due to the stress of waiting to attend the 2 independent doctors and the length of appoitment times person has regressed further back into depression. my question is can anything be done for the person who has regressed backwards due to the stress the disability insurance company has put him through. persons first independent appoitment was for 2 1/2 hours, second independent appoitment lasted for almost 4 hours.

L

lawrat

Although I understand the stress, there may not be a significant legal causal relationship sufficient to hold them liable.

But try talking with a med mal attorney, in any case. Many offer free consultations, the visit may be enough to help your friend on some level. http://www.attorneypages.com or your state bar association.

N

nursered

reply to lawrat

would you please read my postings under the auto accident section titled======HEAD ON COLLISION WITH A MOBILE HOME AND SEE IF YOU CAN OFFER ANY INPUT, IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED
NURSERED

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">