• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Health Insurance through employer

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

cmebloom

I work for a rather large corporation (8,000+) and became eligible for insurance benefits as well as 401K a year ago. Last month, I did not meet my quotas and they have taken away my benefits...Apparently, several people in the company have experienced the same. I live in Alabama, but the company I work for is based out of New Jersey.

I am just curious to know if this is legal or not. I am a single mother and cannot afford individual premiums. Please help, my insurance will be cancelled 6/30. Thank you

D

don62

You may want to talk with the Human Resources Dept. and the labor board. As an eligible employee you should be entitled to the same benefits as any other.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">