• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

4 Quick Questions LB or IAAL please look at.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

Mandolin Wind

CALIF.

I have been requesting monthly audits of my Support Case from the DA, and have been recieving them until recently, when I was given a new caseworker. The girl has not fulfilled my requests, ignores my call, and faxes. I've had to go to the District Attorney himself and ask that something be done. Only then have I recieved a letter stating that my balance is zero. This isn't good enough for my records, I like to see exactly where my money is going. What, if any portion is paid to interest, back support, etc. I need to see the computer printouts to believe them, because of past incidents with them.

My questions are;

A. What amount of time do they have legally to respond to a request?

B. Under what code/law does it state I have the right to request and receive information on my case.

C. Do I have the right to view my Support case file? Under what code/law?

Thank you very much for your time,

[Edited by Mandolin Wind on 02-28-2001 at 05:56 PM]

M

Mandolin Wind

[Edited by Mandolin Wind on 02-28-2001 at 11:13 PM]

M

Mandolin Wind

Please, someone, point me in the right direction...Thank you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">