• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B1tc14

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Arizona

My Mother filed for Grandparents right against my kids father. He has custody of my two boys. The Trial date is on Sept 2. I received a letter in the mail regarding the trial date. My name isn't listed on any of the paper work except on the lower left hand corner where someone wrote in mailed copy to me. I can't find anything in the online pubilc court records under my name and the case number only shows My mother and the kids father. Could I get in trouble if I was unable to show for the trial hearing on Sept 2?

I've tired researching information on this and haven't found too much info regarding it .

Please help!!!What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Just Blue

My Mother filed for Grandparents right against my kids father. He has custody of my two boys. The Trial date is on Sept 2. I received a letter in the mail regarding the trial date. My name isn't listed on any of the paper work except on the lower left hand corner where someone wrote in mailed copy to me. I can't find anything in the online pubilc court records under my name and the case number only shows My mother and the kids father. Could I get in trouble if I was unable to show for the trial hearing on Sept 2?

I've tired researching information on this and haven't found too much info regarding it .

Why isn't your mother visiting your children on your time?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee

Why wouldn't you attend? This is about your children! Or don't you care? Your mother doesn't have grandparents' rights.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">