• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

adult guardianship

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

drivefast9

rhode island is the name of my state

my sister-in-law has temporary gaurdianship of my father-in-law who has alzheimer. she is going to go to court on oct 30 she, along with her brother and mother have neglected this man there is no abuse but there is neglect. i don't want to be the gaurdian but i feel she is not competent i want to see the court get a person out of the family or demand professional home care.my husband (his son) also agrees and i have been my father-in-laws advocate for 3 years with enough information to discredit them. i can't afford a lawyer but i need advice on how to prepare myself . i called probate court and they said all i have to do is show up with all the information.

thank you

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">