• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Adultery

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

pamieflynn

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
I live in Arkansas, but my husband left and went to TN, is living with another woman. We have 3 kids together, I know that TN has outlawed Alienation of Affection, is there any other way I could sue her for alienating my husband from his children? They are hurting b/c they have not seen him since July, and they know that he is living w/her.

cyjeff

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
I live in Arkansas, but my husband left and went to TN, is living with another woman. We have 3 kids together, I know that TN has outlawed Alienation of Affection, is there any other way I could sue her for alienating my husband from his children? They are hurting b/c they have not seen him since July, and they know that he is living w/her.
No.

You cannot sue her.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">